Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Where have I been...

Where have I been you might ask???(ok Ann this is for you because I think your the only one asking:)

Well let me just make a list for you:

  • Baking Christmas cookies....and eating them too!
  • Shopping....mostly for Christmas presents but got a few things for me(is that allowed?)
  • Gathering with friends and family....I went ice skating for the first time in years
  • Not doing school:(
  • Attending way too many meetings
  • Listening to Christmas music and admiring many cool lights
  • Breaking up quarrels and wrestling matches and begging my kids to clean their room before we integrate more "stuff" into them
  • Dreaming about all the possibilities of 2012
  • Playing "secret santa"
  • Training for Frozen Foot races but not sure I will actually run them in the cold
  • Did I mention all the cookies I have been eating???

Anyway, that is just a little bit of what has been going on around here but I have also been working on the book and getting that ready to "launch". You can check it out at www.beautyandthebeastwithin.com ! I would love for you to hop over to that site also....I am super excited about it.

Have a blessed day!

No comments: