Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Radical Revival Recap

Day 12.

353 to go.

Goal: Radical Revival

12 days in and this has been much harder than I imagined. You see the bottom line is in order to be radically revived you really need to allow God access to every part of your heart.

You need to completely die to yourself.

You need to completely change your thought process.

Impossible....No.

Painful....yes, at times.

The last several days have taken me to passages that have caused me to evaluate things like:

  • being humble
  • where do I put my hope
  • do I delight in His Word
  • do I sow in peace
  • how do I handle anger

Oh and my favorite:

Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord. ~Ephesians 5:22

Those of you who know me I give permission for you to chuckle....for those who don't, yes I am a little bit(ahem)feisty! In fact that morning I wish I would have opened to something in the Old Testament that instructed me to sacrifice a goat in my backyard....it would have been easier for me.

Anyway, I am learning to seek Him and search His Word and use what I read in His Word to search my heart and clean out all the yuck that is in there.

I hope to be able to check in more often. i would love to hear from you. How is 2012 going for you? Any radical revival's out there?

Busy here preparing to speak 3 times in the next week. Pray for His Words to flow through me because if He does not show up I am worthless on my own!

Grace to all!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

I'm part of the women's ministry team at Keystone Church and was so blessed by your testimony and message today! Thank you so much for coming and sharing and blessing us!! :)