Tuesday, October 16, 2012

So here's the long and the short of it....

First I got sick.

And then a few of my kids got it.

Amidst all of the sickness we had: 

  • Soccer games 
  • A driving test (Cayla passed by the way!!!) 
  • A fundraising banquet 
  • We took care of grandma (She is 94 and I am her primary caretaker)
  • Hockey game 
  • Church Farm Day
  • Homeschool Co-op
  • I spoke at Moms of Grace 
  • Living, breathing, eating, and a little bit of sleeping 

And just when I caught my breath my mother-in-law fell and is in the hospital in need of surgery but is not well enough to have it. I did write a post at Beauty And The Beast Within you might enjoy reading about taking our health seriously.

So there you have it. The long and the short of why I must NEVER again say I will post everyday:)

See you again when I can. Giving myself some grace for now.

Have a blessed day!

 

1 comment:

Debbie S. said...

Denise,
Goals are good, but life takes first place.

Every mom understands:)

I hope your weeks goes uphill from here:)