You see even though I have found healing from my abortion my heart still aches for the children that will never be.
For the child of mine that I will never hold.
For all the life that has been lost over the last 40 years and for the women still imprisoned in the silence and shame of their decision.
I look forward to a day when no more life is lost. When God turns all our weeping into joy. When all the chains are broken and women are set free.
Until then I will wipe the tears from my eyes and keep moving forward being a voice for the voiceless. Continuing to bring about awareness that can lead to change in the abortion industry.
Won't you join me?
- Pray for this decision to be overturned
- Pray for all the women around you because I guarantee you someone in your circle has been affected by this issue
- Be a voice for the voiceless
- Break the silence in our churches surrounding this issue
- Embrace any one around you who is struggling to heal from her past abortion