Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Fearfully and Wonderfully


For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. ~Psalm 139:13-14

This is for the days when you don't feel like you are enough.

When you are sure someone else could do a better job. In fact you saw on Facebook this morning that everyone else IS doing a better job.

For the days your heart is heavy and the well feels dry.

I'm here to remind you that you are enough. That you were fearfully and wonderfully made. That He sees your heart and knows your struggles. That He walks with you every minute of every day longing to help you, guide you, and fill you with His Spirit that is more than enough.

It is the enemy that convinces us otherwise because we have always been enough for God.  Enough for Him to love.  Enough for Him to be enthralled with.  Enough for Him to send His son to die for.

Did you catch that?!?!? YOU my friend are to die for.  The apple of God's eye.  So the next time the enemy tells you what you are not please remind him of what you are.

You are chosen.

You are adored.

You are loved.

You are enough.

If he says sit down….stand up!

If he says give up…..fight!

If he says you are no good…remind him you were fearfully and wonderfully made with a purpose and the King of Kings and Lord of Lords is enthralled with you!

I love ya girlfriend!  Press on.  I might not know your story but I do know how the story ends and it is good that I can promise you!

Be blessed!

Denise


No comments: